Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maros91

Storing a private house

8 posts in this topic

Was wondering if there is a resort that offers this service? My father and I are looking at building a 10 x 16.

Yes almost every single resort out there offers storage. For a hefty price of course though!

I have buddy who stores his wheel house at adrians (across from pubic launch) for a dollar a day. I dont believe that enables you to use it in the summer. I would be looking for something like that if I were you.

Yes, If I were to come up fishing in the summer I would need it for a place to stay.

Are there any storage places that allow one to use the house in the summer like they do on Mille Lacs?

zipple bay charges $125 a year. but you can not use your house to saty in the summer.i think that goes for all resorts.

Do they haul your house out in the winter with a plowed road and all that good stuff?

they will haul it out to the bay then you gotta pull it out on the lake.but they will pull it out onto the lake for a price.as for a road to your house,yes they will plow a road/spot for your house for $10.