Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Fishing Report Clubs - LIMITED MEMBERSHIP - Join Today - FREE   01/24/2018

Fishing Minnesota had added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. We are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20  members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want fishing reports  around your area, I would Join Now, some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

NPG

Fished there last night and marked a ton of fish, but was pretty slow. Caught 4 crappies from 6-11 pm. Missed 3 other bumps. Tried everything, caught the 4 fish on smallest jigs we had and small crappie minnows. Anyone else have any better luck

Angelow

ended up with 8 and had to work really hard for them. Small jigs with bugs and minnows worked for us.

Rick

Saturday night we caught 1 sunfish about 7.5" and over 50 crappies in the 9"-10" range, 1 was 11" between 5 pm and 8 pm, they were still biting when we left. Next morning it was small and I mean small crappies and a few nice sunnies mixed in with small sunnies.

Used a JB lures Ju Ju with a silver wiggler/euro larva which was the hottest ticket. The other was an Outdoor Pro Series neon Tiger jig with a small purple plastic tail added to it was the second. The slowest and I mean slowest was a small jig with a small minnow - 2 fish total.

It's not a location issue as I've tried a few differant spots over the past week and while some were bettrer than others it was relatively close.

Scott K

Rick you fish Clear often? I fish it a few times a year. I usually have good luck there, some walleyes in with a bunch of crappies. I will usually fish there from about 6-9pm, then it slows alot after that, for me anyways.

Team Otter

A fishing report from "the man"; Hoo-Ray!

Folks, if Rick is catching fish, he usually forgets to talk and even type.

Thanks for the report dude. Nice to see you're on 'em. I owe you a perch bite, don't I?

charlie1959

How deep of water were u in?

ol'popsy

is the water clear enough for the camera on clear

Scott K

Barely, but mine seems to work ok in the daylight there.

ol'popsy

Thanks

ChadR

Have been over to Clear the last two weekends with mixed results. How deep are you catching the crappies and if you are willing to share where abouts on the lake were you?

bluebill

im in 15fow the night eye bite slowed way down the last few weeks but the day eye bite picked up a lot got 2 25in eyes and my buddy lost a pig this week

bigeyechaser92

any latest reports on the bite? not to familier with the area, just wondering where the best to give it try.

bigeyechaser92

went out today and fished the north end of the lake and caught nothing but really small sunnys and perch. watched BIG schools of crappies come through on the camera and tried everything but could not get them to bite on anything!! we were in 16 feet of water. good luck to everyone else out there hope next time i can give a GOOD report. I GUESS THATS WHY THEY CALL IT FISHING and NOT CATCHING!!! HAHA!