Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nine-tiner

Now I am ready

13 posts in this topic

Ok all the snow and ice can go away. I picked up my 2007 ProMag 162 yesterday....and have only went to the shed to look at it about a dozen times since. Come on warm weather!!

grin.gif

have you sat in it,then pretend you were fishing?? i did when i got my first ranger! grin.gif

yes i'm ready for spring!

Sat in it? ..of course...even had a beer in it!! Loaded the fishing gear in and the MRS. asked if I was a little anxious to get out. That was an understatement.

I am driving down to Springfield in March to pick up my new nitro Z-7. It came off the production line last week and a buddy of mine in keeping it in his shed until I get there. I'm pretty sure that I have read every word on the Nitro website and I looked at a Nirto 591 (the old version of a Z-7) at the Fargo boat show for about 2 hours. Can't wait.

As much as I like icefishing, I have been ready since the day I dropped my boat off for storage. grin.gif

Congratulations guys! Use them in good health and safety!

(I confess to turning a bit green with envy as well...)

Daze Off

Bassman post some picture of that Z-7 when you get it!!

I have some pics of it my buddy sent me but I am not sure how to post them on here.

These are not the best pics and I am not sure if I am posting them rightboat.jpg

boat.jpg

sweet ride bassman

Nice looking boat!!!