Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
only ice

History Made Today !!

only ice

Now get ready to see history made today!! 19-0 WOW.This may not ever take place again in your life time. And for all you Randy Moss fans (ME INCLUDED) He is that GOOD!!!

Craigums

It hasnt happened yet...

walleyeking19

but IF it does then it would be a once in a lifetime event.

Fishing_High

Pats win that insane 19-0 your right probably won't ever see that again. Giants win probably on of if not the biggest upset in Superbowl history. Either way you look at it should be a great game.

ole

Yah Yah, that's what they said when the Fins went unbeaten. Records are for breakin. ole

bassNspear

as much as i dont like Eli, i wouldnt mind them upseting the Pats. we wills ee what happens.

Craigums

Originally Posted By: Craigums
It hasnt happened yet...

God im a genius

maros91

18-1 isn't bad........unless the one is in the Super Bowl. Glad to see the Giants win. The smile on Coach Coughlin's face says it all.

mmeyer

Giants Win

harvey lee

I couldn't believe that Bellichek didnt stay on the field for the last play.

Burnham

i know that was pathetic when he left, it seemed like he really wanted to get out of there

bassNspear

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
I couldn't believe that Bellichek didnt stay on the field for the last play.

Such bad sportsmanship. That is just horrible for him and his team

Trainman

I wonder if Moss was still on the field. Give it time. Sooner or later Bellicheck 'll squirt someone with a water bottle too....

bassNspear

Moss is a great player, and he desirves a ring IMO

gopher_nation

and the Vikes beat them 41-17!!! So are we second best?? grin.gifgrin.gif

only ice

Ok I will EAT MY WORDS!!! but dont blame Moss! he caught all that hit his hands!

echotrail

By next Sept. hardly anyone will remember who the Super Bowl runner up was. I think the biggest celebration last night was within the Dolphins organization.

B. Amish

i disagree. i think everyone will always remember that this team didn't go 19-0.

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Like Eddie Arnold's assistant said in The Longest Yard.....

HIS-TOW-REE !

Sweet, could not have happened to a bigger tool than Moss. Loved watching him do his "Superman" after a mediocre catch (the defender fell down) then have to watch as Eli's Coming!

Windy

Hammer Handle

I am glad that "History" wasn't made. I am tired about hearing how Miami did it and hearing those players brag about it.

But, could you imagine listening to Brady and Moss brag about it?

Thank you Giants!

Sandmannd

They still beat the dolphins record of 17 and 0.

Scott M

But now it will be "The 72 Dolphins are the only team to go undefeated in the regular season and win the NFL championship."

It has a better ring to it \:\)

Hammer Handle

The old Dolphins players have a party every year when the last undefeated team loses. They had one last night....

lawdog

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about the 1972 Dolphins. That would have been the best thing about a Pats victory is it would have been the end of that.

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Lawdog,

I hate to agree with you, especially since the Dolphins of the early 70's are my second favorite team. At least they were back then. When you hear them talk today and hear about the parties they hold when an undefeated team finally loses, it is becoming harder and harder to like them. I did like them in the 70's though and some of them are real stand up guys. Griese, Buonoconti and Kiick but some are biggest "tools" in the shed!

Windy