Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
only ice

History Made Today !!

32 posts in this topic

Now get ready to see history made today!! 19-0 WOW.This may not ever take place again in your life time. And for all you Randy Moss fans (ME INCLUDED) He is that GOOD!!!

It hasnt happened yet...

but IF it does then it would be a once in a lifetime event.

Pats win that insane 19-0 your right probably won't ever see that again. Giants win probably on of if not the biggest upset in Superbowl history. Either way you look at it should be a great game.

Yah Yah, that's what they said when the Fins went unbeaten. Records are for breakin. ole

as much as i dont like Eli, i wouldnt mind them upseting the Pats. we wills ee what happens.

Originally Posted By: Craigums
It hasnt happened yet...

God im a genius

18-1 isn't bad........unless the one is in the Super Bowl. Glad to see the Giants win. The smile on Coach Coughlin's face says it all.

Giants Win

I couldn't believe that Bellichek didnt stay on the field for the last play.

i know that was pathetic when he left, it seemed like he really wanted to get out of there

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
I couldn't believe that Bellichek didnt stay on the field for the last play.

Such bad sportsmanship. That is just horrible for him and his team

I wonder if Moss was still on the field. Give it time. Sooner or later Bellicheck 'll squirt someone with a water bottle too....

Moss is a great player, and he desirves a ring IMO

and the Vikes beat them 41-17!!! So are we second best?? grin.gifgrin.gif

Ok I will EAT MY WORDS!!! but dont blame Moss! he caught all that hit his hands!

By next Sept. hardly anyone will remember who the Super Bowl runner up was. I think the biggest celebration last night was within the Dolphins organization.

i disagree. i think everyone will always remember that this team didn't go 19-0.

Like Eddie Arnold's assistant said in The Longest Yard.....

HIS-TOW-REE !

Sweet, could not have happened to a bigger tool than Moss. Loved watching him do his "Superman" after a mediocre catch (the defender fell down) then have to watch as Eli's Coming!

Windy

I am glad that "History" wasn't made. I am tired about hearing how Miami did it and hearing those players brag about it.

But, could you imagine listening to Brady and Moss brag about it?

Thank you Giants!

They still beat the dolphins record of 17 and 0.

But now it will be "The 72 Dolphins are the only team to go undefeated in the regular season and win the NFL championship."

It has a better ring to it \:\)

The old Dolphins players have a party every year when the last undefeated team loses. They had one last night....

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about the 1972 Dolphins. That would have been the best thing about a Pats victory is it would have been the end of that.

Lawdog,

I hate to agree with you, especially since the Dolphins of the early 70's are my second favorite team. At least they were back then. When you hear them talk today and hear about the parties they hold when an undefeated team finally loses, it is becoming harder and harder to like them. I did like them in the 70's though and some of them are real stand up guys. Griese, Buonoconti and Kiick but some are biggest "tools" in the shed!

Windy