Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishuhalik

Perch bite

7 posts in this topic

How's the perch bite been up there so far this year? Also, if anyone doesn't mind sharing, where ya been going? I have a cabin by winni but the perch out there lately have been on the smaller side and I would like to take a trip out to leech and give 'er a try. Any help?

out yesterday, lots of 6-8"ers. 5 guys kept 10 fish all day

Was out yesterday and had to sort through some smaller ones, but took home 15 betweeen 10" and 12". Probably caught twice as many this size, but wanted to save some for next time, or for someone else to catch. Had a few northerns pestering my school of Perch most of the day, would mess things up for at least a 1/2 hour each time they visited. Sure was fun to watch on the camera though!

How deep of water were you fishing in? I am heading up for pot fest and always like to peel off and try for some perch.

16' of water

opps, i meant to say pout fest. lol

Originally Posted By: fisherman27
opps, i meant to say pout fest. lol

Uh-huh, sure you did whistle.gif