• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

bait shops ?

are there any around zimmerman and if so are they open on sundays, thanks new to the area just trying to find out

Marv's Minnows is over on 2nd Street,right in Zimmerman.Otherwise,Ebner's Live Bait is on Hwy.10 in Elk River, just to the east of Elk River Ford on the east side of the highway.

I think Marv's is closed. \:\( Tails and trails is just south of Zimm.about 2 miles.It's on the east side by the truck dealer I think their open sundays but ? on hours.

Wow.It's been a couple of years since I stopped in to get bait at Marv's.Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the link.

I spend alot of time at Little Jims in Annadale in the summer when im getting bait for the panfish on twin. Great people there that are always friendly and nice to talk to.

I will second the recommendation for Little Jim's.It has been awhile since my last stop there, but I have had good service from them.They have a well stocked shop.The guys there are good for b.s.ing about the latest skinny on the local fishing.

ya they are awesome people there. Like i said, never had a problem with them ever. Always nice and willing to help out