• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can anybody tell me were there biteing ???

Hey guys i live in blaine i havent made it out yet cant beleave it any way i want to take the kid to the lake before ice out can anybody tell me were there biteing in my area and give me some details ???

Medicine is usually a good choice for kids. Any of the "group" areas you should be able to find some Panfish to keep them busy. Most of these will be small, but my kids don't care.

Ham lake is another good option for keeping kids busy as the lake is jammed with little sunnies.

round lake in andover has lots and lots of sunnies, but ive heard that it is being fished way to heavily this year. another good lake for sunnies in crooked, you can catch tons of little sunnies in the "village", ive caught sunnies when looking for crappies in just about every part of the lake

Thanks guys for the tips now hopefully the weather stays kinda nice i dont have a shelter.What are they tipically bitting on waxys i bet any certain time of day or color jigs how about depths its not like i cant figure it out on my own just thought i would ask?

I personally have had better luck with eurolarva jigging for them. Anywhere from 10 to 30 fow, just use your vex and find them. Green and pink have been good colors for me. Go small and put a couple of euros on your hook.