Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
norpikeman

Lake Koronis

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone goes after perch here. I was spearing there a cuople of weeks ago and seen some nice perch through the spear hole. But havent been able to find any fishing. Did I just see a few freaks or is there a decent population in the lake?

There is a very big pop. of perch in this lake. We always got a lot of them when we fished for walleye.

As stated there is a good population of perch in this lake. If you weed through them some nice ones can be had.

I'm just wondering what the driving conditions are like on Koronis? Meaning is there alot of snow to contend with?

They are driving all over the lake watch for the heave between the first island and main shore