Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wishing for walleyes

zamboni

10 posts in this topic

zamboni...Have you been out lately?I will be fishing budd lake today.Went to fox last 2 times out.Caught a bunch of crappies and a few small wallys.My portable changed colors though.Look for a red and black now.No longer use the green one.How do you like the new flasher?

Was out from 8-12 on budd.Nothing going on there.1 bite was all i got.Drilled about 20 holes all over behind the filtration plant and jigged the holes and never marked a fish.7-19 foot of water.I am going to go back over to fox this afternoon.

CRAPPIES ON FOX HAVE ANY SIZE TO THEM YET??? LAST TIME WE WERE THERE WAS ALL SMALL FISH. FISHING UNDER THE LINES?

The crappies are keeper size.Not huge but big enough to eat.

I was behind the filtration plant this past sunday, 17 FOW, jig at 15 1/2, watched the MarCum have red come up it, sit for a minute or two, then go back down. Same thing happened last weekend out there. Last weekend used Berkely Gulp! maggots, then no bites, switched to real waxies- no bites. This past sunday, used minnows- no bites. Will be out there this friday, look for a FishTrap Scout and a green Mazda if you wanna come shoot the bull.

So, you pulled the trigger on the Frabill? How do you like it so far?

BTW- after getting skunked sunday, dad and I went somewhere else and I caught the biggest crappie I have ever caught. Thought it was a walleye!! ;\)

Fox has a great crappie bite.You can get your limit.Last saturday night between 8-8:45pm my daughters b/f and his buddies caught 30 of them and a couple 16 inch wallys.Love the new house,but had to buy a new heater.My mr heater sunflower bakes you out even with the vent open and a window open.Went with a big buddy heater that will go down to 4,000 btu`s.Will be going back to fox on friday afternoon.Been seeing wallys on the cam and catching a few small ones there.What time you going out on friday? I have friday off so if your out there in the morning I`ll drive out and chat with you guys.Sounds like a BT crappie.

BT- You are correct, sir! Didn't want to outright say it on here, already almost too busy out there!! It was a HOG!! I will be out in the morning- I have every friday off, thats pretty nice

Did you go to budd on friday morning? I drove by that at 11 am and didnt see you out there.I went to fox at 3pm and stayed till 2 am.Only caught a bunch of crappies in 15 fow.Never caught a single eye just east of the power wires.

Friday was too busy- haircut, picking up kids, running errands, etc. Was going to go out this morning, but the wind was too crazy. Its gonna be cold sunday (tomorrow) but if winds not bad, I'll go out.