Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GotOne

HEATERS

13 posts in this topic

( Nore from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,thank-you.)

Thanks, that's a great deal! I'm picking one up for my one man portable, it gets a bit toasty and tight with the sunflower in it \:\)

Wallabe,

Is that for Big Buddy?

Thanks,

tweed

I think I can reply a "YES".

Thanks, Wallabee !

tweed

Can't pass that up for the price.

I know they had a similar deal last year, and I waited and missed it. It was only there for a few days, so if you're thinking about it I'd act sooner than later.

Can you give the name of the store and price...no direct link?

$79 at the most popular online book site. Same name as a river in South America grin.gif

The sale is on Buddy. No sale on Big Buddy, that I saw.

tweed

Just do a search for Big Buddy they are still on sale .

Originally Posted By: jwhjr
Same name as a river in South America grin.gif

Orinoco??? grin.gif

Originally Posted By: so haaad
 Originally Posted By: jwhjr
Same name as a river in South America grin.gif

Orinoco??? grin.gif

I thought there might be some confusion... \:\)