• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

June13thandJune14th Bass or Walleye Green Lake Spicer

2nd ANNUAL American Cancer Society STATE CHAMPIONSHIPJune 13th 6 fish bass or walleye

Weigh 6 fish either species and fish again after reregister for upto 6 more.

Either species but not both at same time

100% Payback plus BONUS $500.for heaviest Walleye and $500.heaviest Bass.

Cash payback

June 14th 4 fish bass or walleye

Weigh 4 fish either species and fish again,after reregister you can fish upto two more times for 4 more each time.

Either species but not both at same time.

$6500.guarenteed payback in 13 $500.prizes

This includes BONUS $500.heaviest Walleye $500. Heaviest Bass

cash payback.

ARTIFICIAL BAIT ONLY FOR BASS,THERE ARE TWO BAIT SHOPS IF YOU WANT TO GET LIVE BAIT AND SWITCH OVER.ONE IS ON LAKE OTHER IS ONE BLOCK FROM LANDING AREA.BOTH DAYS.WE CAN KEEP YOUR BAIT FOR YOU IF YOU SWITCH TO BASS.

6:00Breakfast is available for fishermen free and others $6.00

Team meeting both mornings at 6:30

Fish from 7:00 to 3:00 each day

Seperate format and payment each day

You do not have to fish each day.

Heaviest weight for each species over two days is STATE CHAMPION

BONUS 2 entrys paid back at rules meeting each day for prize cash

BONUS Top walleye team gets entry for Fall Classic and $150.travel expense money.

Entry fee is only $150. each time you enter

Big fish prizes and other BONUS prizes are for teams that register before May 20 2008.

You can still register until time of team meeting each day but no bonus prizes.

If a team wins one of bonus prizes and did not pre register that money goes to THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY.

If you are disqualified moneys you would have won go to THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY.

If you were kicked out of or disqualified from any tournament in past 12 months you are not allowed to fish this tournament .

Boaters name co Boaters name

Address Address

Phone Phone

Day entered June 13th and or June14th $150. per day BASS OR WALLEYE circle day and species

Re-entry paid at tournamet

TOTAL ENCLOSED

Print this on your computer and send to

Fishing For A Cure box 11 Spicer Mn 56288-0011

Call 320-220-1883 if you have Questions or ask them here

Hello my name is Steve and some of you have called with questions about these two days of fishing.

I will try to answer these here.

We will have 2 extra docks in water 150 feet east of boat landing again this year.

You will be given phone number to call so we have 5 minute notice before you come in to weigh.

We will have 2 persons running 2 weigh scales this year,they will each have 2 persons helping them.

If you can not get to water by 7:00 a.m. and cannot be at rules meeting that morning let us know by Monday June 09 and we will overnight rules for the two days.

In case of bad winds we will take off from other side of lake [both have good landings and offer good parking]

We will weigh in fish from landing we leave from

All teams will weigh and we will than take things under considerstion that may be disputes among teams.

If any team gets evicted from tournament and did place with a prize ,that prize than goes to THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY,it does not go to the next team placing[this is a fundraiser].

If you can help as some of you noticed last year one of our sponsors prints a lot of flyers for us ,we would like it if some of you could put some up where you live and some to put them under winshield wipers of vehicles at tournaments you go to.

Early bird entry drawings monthly for this tournament

Early entrys pay off.

1.Enter by the end of February, drawing will be for one entry fee back for one team

This drawing will be on March 1st 2008

This Prize is offered by pikopay internet tackle company

Thanks for your help

2,Enter by end of March for Abu Garcia Cardinal reel and7 foot Fenwick Rod with 3 spools of Berkley line.February and March entrys are both eligable.Drawn April 1st. thanks pure fishing

3.Entries recieved by end of April get a chance to win a nights motel or 3 nights campgrounds.This also gives persons entered in February ,March,April a chance to win.drawing May 1st.Thanks Edward Jones Financial

4.Entries recieved by May 20th get another chance at your entry fees back.So if you registered in February,March,April.or by May 20th you have a chance at this early entry prize.Thanks to sponsor Cabin Fever.

So you have upto four chances to win something back for an early entry.

good luck

thanks sponsors of the American Cancer Society 2nd Annual Minnesota State Championships

• 3 weeks later...

entrys in by February 29th get in on all 4 months drawings February,March,April,May

Also boats take off in one minute intervals in order entrys are recieved

You can print entry form here

fish on 3-06-08 FLASHING YOU

TONKA MAN WINS FEBRUARY DRAWING FOR TEAM ENTRY BACK AND SOME COMMUNITY SPIFFS

ALSO HE WILL BE FIRST BOAT OUT FROM DOCKS

TEAMS PREREGISTERED AND TONKA MAN WILL BE IN MARCH,APRIL,AND MAY DRAWINGS. THANKS -pikopay- INTERNET TACKLE FOR THIS PRIZE

320-220-1883 PLEASURE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

FISHING FOR A CURE POST OFFICE BOX 11 SPICER MN 56288-0011

• 2 weeks later...

SECOND ANNUAL AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STATE FISHING CHAMPIONSHIP CANCELED DUE TO DIRECTOR STEVE RUSTADS SLOWING RCOVERY FROM SEPTEMBER 7 2007 INJURY

AFTER CONTACTING MRSA IN OCTOBER IN THE HOSPITAL I WAS RECOVERING FROM MY BACK BREAK AND THAN HAVING IT [MRSA]REOCCUR WHEN TESTED FOR A BLADDER INFECTION LAST MONTH I AM NOW AT HOME INSTITTUTION FRE TRYING TO CLEAR THAT DISEASE AND TO GET MY PROTEINS UP FOR ANOTHER CORRECTIVE SURGERY THAT I WILL BE PLANNING IN APRIL.

THESE THINGS ARE MAKING ME BELIEVE THAT I WILL NOT BE STRONG ENOUGH TO RUN THIS EVENT THIS YEAR.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY IN ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN.

FISH ON