Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Big Lake

11 posts in this topic

Anyone been out on Big Lake in the last week or so. Just wondering if anyone has been having any luck out there.

Also, how is the ice, people still driving out all over the lake?

been slow fishing, and yes, there are a few that cruise all over... but mostly to the beaten path from what I've seen.

fished mitchell tonight, very slow. 24 iches of ice or better. lots of little gills all over my camera, a few perch and one very small northern. had a good hit on my walleye line at 6:30, good size fish, that I did lose.

well we are going to be out there spearing on sunday. If anyone wants to come out and hang out with us from FM, please feel free to come and hang out.

BNS, where abouts on the lake are you guys gonna be? I might swing by for a visit,it's not too far for me to get there.Are you gonna do an a.m. trip, or p.m.?

Bass N Spear and Myself will be in a dark blue chevy, Stop and [PoorWordUsage]!!!

im not sure yet where we will end up, but i know this, we will be out there all day. i have a few places in mind, just not sure yet where. Stop by and bring some barley

Copy that.Maybe a run to Clearwater is in the plans for me. I will go there via Big Lake. Might unload the wheeler to zip out there to see ya.If I do, I'll be on an Arctic Cat green atv.

did see you out there. Must not have came by?

Nope, not today.Sorry for not making it out there, my lower back went out on me this morning. sick.gif Man, I hate it when that happens.Too much work, as of lately.I'll have to make a meet again on another day.Could have been another AC atv going by today.Are you gonna go to Cool Cats 2008?

no i wont be there.

hope to meet with you soon thow.