Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N7709K

Sure-Loc Lethal Weapon-1 Bow Sight

3 posts in this topic

I am kinda new to this forum, but I could use some advise. This past Thanksgiving I purchased a Diamond Triumph package, in 60#. I was online the other day looking at bow sights. I like this sight, but it is one the expensive size, $209.99. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this sight?

First off welcome to FishingMinnesota and HotSpotOutdoors...

Great to have you with us.

Sure Lock is one of thel eaders in the site industry, i'm not so sure they make a bad product. I am not familiar with the site you mention, I did do a google search on it and it looks pretty darn cool! You can probably get by not spending that kinda money.. but if you have the moolah,, why not? My only worry would be how fragile the fiber pins would be.

I also found it online for $180

If you will be using the sight for hunting the #2 or maybe even #1 thing I would look for is how protected the fiber optics are. One stick or branch while walking or hauling your bow up to the stand could take out every fiber you have and then what???? I really won't get into brand naming but there are plenty of them out there that protect or at least support the fiber from the tip of the pin to the end. SureLoc are great sights but personally I feel they are a bit better suited for 3D and targets. I did a quick look online and from the pictures it's hard to tell if the fibers are at all supported all the way to the pin tip. I know when I looked at Sureloc's 2 or 3 years ago they were not supported. I haven't seen one in person since so they might have changed but it's too hard for me to tell from the pics online. For that kind of money though, I'd look at the spothogg line with hoggwrap ;\)