Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WTN4ICE

BHK Lights

5 posts in this topic

I just ordered BHK lights.Looking to do some serious mods to my Voyager this summer.Pics of what others have done have really got the wheels turning.That and I'm tired of everything being a tangled mess.As much as I hate to see the end the hard water I am excited to start this project.Thanks to all who posted pics.On another note a friend owns the Christine Bar and is hosting a derby on the Wild Rice River Saturday 12-5 with minnow races after.Two man teams with 20.00 entry. The more the merrier.

please show us some pictures when you are all done. I am always looking for ideas to improve the mods to my portable. thanks!

You'll be happy with the BHK lights, they are very bright. How many strands did you order?

I ordered two of the 48cm strands.Everyone here seems to be happy with them.I will use a small deep cycle battery and eliminate the big one that weighs 2000 lbs. The mods will add some weight but getting rid of the big battery will eliminate more.

2 will be plenty. Good luck with them!