Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hooves

want to go to red need help

10 posts in this topic

I am trying to plan a trip up to red lake. I was wondering if anyone had any recomendations on who I can go through to get a sleeper. If you have had any good experiances or heard any good recomendatoins let me know on here or my e-mail is dan-hoover@hotmail.com

Club Red's been good to me. Or check out Waskish Minnow Station. Those would be my 2 1st choices. Ever been there before?

If you had your choice would you go to red or LOW?

You will catch more walleyes on red, but bigger ones on LOW.

Yeah, but you can fish up through and/or all night if you want, on Red.

Outdoors with Jonny P is a great option.

you can keep more fish at lotw and catch some big hogs.but yes you can catch fish day or night at red.

If you're going on a weekend, many rentals are already booked. I tried the Waskish Minnow Station and Club Red a few weeks ago and they had nothing available in Feb. We ended up renting from Bob's Rentals on Red... out of Rogers Resort. Nothing fancy, but it's a place to drink adult beverages and catch a few fish. We'll be up there next weekend (2/8-2/9)

Thanks guys we have our trip planned. It is my first time on red and I can't wait.

Thanks agian