Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muc33

Thoughts go out to MNman

16 posts in this topic

MNman (Jared) has been posting here on FM this winter, he's a good young man. His father was a friend and fellow fireman in our small community and Matt lost his battle with cancer this morning at the age of 46. My thoughts go out to MNman (Jared) and his brother Jake, and Matt's wife Lona. Matt was a great outdoorsman too, spending his summer at their home on Shetek, and his many morings in the duck blind and hitting the field. Matt will be missed by many. Jared, bud anytime you want to hunt or fish, you have my number!

Sad.

Thoughts are with ya buddy.

That's just not fair.

Hang in there!

Sorry to hear that MNMan.

not fare indeed. Hang in there Jared.

Sorry to hear that MNman, and muc I'm sorry for you too, I'm a fireman in Fairfax and there is a special bond between firefighters. my thoughts go out to you both.

My thoughts and prayers are with you MNman.

Our prayers go out to you and your family MNman. Sorry for your loss.

Duane

Jared, sorry for your loss. Our prayers to you and your family.

My prayers go out to you Jared, family, and everybody close to Matt.

God Bless

Prayers go out to you and your family.

May God be with you.

Really sorry to hear that...The thoughts and prayers of my entire family is with you

My thoughts go out to you Jared and your family.

Shane

Jared, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I lost my dad to cancer in November and I know it is a tough time. My thoughts are with you.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. You'll always have a fishing partner looking down on you from above!

I'd like to thank everybody for their thoughts and prayers and thank you CC for singing "With Hope" with Cindy Anderson. It was beautiful. He will be missed by many!