Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EricS55902

Rental for weekend of Feb 22nd-24th

8 posts in this topic

Looking for a house for 2-4 ppl depending on what is available if anything! Thanks!!!

Anybody??

Most of them try not to do business on the forums. Call the sites sponsors:

Waskish minnow station

Chad Bensons red lake rentals

Club red

raveling outdoors

There is also a big list of others guiding out there as well

Outdoors with Jonny P

Eric you will have to call around. Many Outfits are booked for the weekends by the start ice season, weekdays are another story. I think a good part of our (waskish minnow station) weekday bookings along a few other outfits have several weekdays wide open.

If a guy can get away the weekdays are great, the lake is ultra peaceful, guides are out scouting and often looking for helpers and the bars/food service are not packed to the gills.

If a guy can get away the weekdays are great, the lake is ultra peaceful, guides are out scouting and often looking for helpers

Some guides will recruit clients out of the sleepers to help try new spots out. Truly a sleeper is just what it says; a place to sleep. We encourage bringing portables and running around the ice, use the sleeper for fishing when its cold and dark outside.

Jon, if we get recruited, do we get a junior guide's badge and get to learn the secret guide's handshake?? How about your autographed picture or a de-coder ring? Come on, make it worth our while. Hope my plans work out and I get to see you in a couple of weeks. Just kidding about the de-coder ring.