• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pokegoma?

walleyeguy84

Sorry the spelling is probably not right. But the lake im thinking of is to the north of the cities I want to say it's in Harris. Just wondering if anyone has fished this lake lately. My dad was out there last summer and caught some really nice crappies. Any info would be great.

The lake is in Pine City. Up 35 to either of the pine city exits and just a short distance west of the freeway. Good luck out there, I will probably be there Saturday.

was there monday, caught about 50 bluegills and craps, released alot of nice fish,14 fow and all my fish came on a marmooska #16 and euro lavra.drilled about 50 holes though, but it was worth it. good luck this weekend!

Wow PoundPannies. I was wout there Saturday as well. From about 630am to 5pm. Ended up keeping a limit of crappies 9.5in or bigger but only four sunfish.....

You must have the secret spot....I was lazy and only drilled two holes though.....

I'll be mostly after pannies as well, but hoping for a surprise in the form of a sturgeon, catfish, or walleye.

Depending how I do Saturday I may be out there Sunday as well. Last weekend, while targeting Crappies I lost a nice sized walleye at the hole....