Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hank1212

Eagle Lake by Moose lake

3 posts in this topic

Has anybody been on this lake latly. I tried to get on ot in Dec. but there was a foot of slush on top of the ice. If you have fished it hows the bite?

WOW hank, thats a long drive up!! I have a friend that lives on the lake and yes they are driving . I havent fished it yet this year yet. like to waite until March.All the lakes up north here are in great shape now.You shouldnt have a problem getting around. Seems funny, your comming up this way and Im going down to my sons in Cottage Grove to fish!!Grass must be greener on the other side!LOL

We like to get away from the madding crowds so we head up north. The last suery from the DNR show high walleye counts on that lake. We went to Grindstone this weekend for the moring trout bite and then went to Oak to try for walleyes. I think that is the deal, the grass being greener but as we all know thats why they call it fishing and not catching lol