Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassbozo

ottertail tullibies

6 posts in this topic

I just wanted to know if anybody else out there has been catching tullibies on Ottertail. I have been catching three or four a day along with the walleyes and perch. Just wondering if anyone else was cathing any and if there are any spots that are really good for them. My house right now is off of Riviera off of the steep break. I am sitting in 45 feet. I would like to know if there is potential to do any better on the tullies or not.

I have never racked up big tullie numbers on OT. Never really targeted them either, there are better tullie lakes in the area.

My best nubers have come off the west end over deep mud flats when I target perch in March.

where I am off of riviera the tullies are coming through at any certain depth. I have had some come through right under the ice and some I caught were on the bottom.

What lakes in the area are better for tullibies? They are a blast to catch and I wouldn't mind specifically trying for them.

Thanks

Same as Gissert,

Don't really target them, but will go after one if I mark one and the bite is slow.

See them flash through from time to time. I've also caught them from the bottom on up out there.

Anyone find a decent pattern on eelpout on OT? I wouldn't mind boiling a few up for some superbowl snacks.

MJ

there's lots of lakes to fish tulibees. where u from?

I live a few miles from Henning. Don't mind driving a ways for some good fishing though.