• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lindy Genz bug blue

Grogan

Question

I absolutely love this lure for crappies. I picked some up about 3 years ago and now they are completly worn out. I am having trouble finding these jigs anywhere. I did find them on lindy tackle website but about a dollar more than any store. Does anyone have these in the metro area?

5 answers to this question

found a bunch of them in size 8 and 10 today at Joe's Sporting goods, picked up a couple for the box as i dont see them too often, they have them for $1 each

sweet I'll be heading up there soon. Thank you that is one of my go to jigs for pannies.

I've also seen them at Cabelas. I've bought them that come in the two pack and I've also seen them come in the box that has the tails and jigs in there. Good luck finding them. They're tricky for me to find too.