Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shallow Runner

Duffy's

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone stayed with Duffy's before? What can I expect? I have made a reservation for an upcoming weekend and did not get a good feeling during the phone conversation. Is it just me or is there more to it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Shallow Runner

Just remember you get what you pay for! But good luck!!!!!!!!!

he is new and thats all i know this is his first winter here on the lake look at his web site most of those fish in the gallary are not ones from his house there ones from years past

For a “Newbie” Duffy has done a pretty good job of finding fish,

in fact he has found more crappies than most of the so called

old timers.

First timer to URL.

I searched high & low for a sleeper next weekend. Duffy was the only one I could find with openings. I'm not looking for luxury, but taking a wife and two children on their first overnight, I'd sure like to leave them with a good impression.

Any reports of fish from these houses or those in the area? Anyone have any tips for what to expect?