• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I updated from the h20 to the expedition c mainly for the pressure history and was wondering if anybody owns one. Been having trouble with getting a accurate reading. Mine seems to always be 1 full point lower than it should. If the real reading is 30.40 mine will read 29.40. Besides that it is great for finding out if the pressure is falling,rising,our stable. Any info would be great!

it is a great unit, I have had one for about a year but the barometer i don't use. I just don't have it on long enough or often enough to use the feature. The compass isnt bad, I am in the army and use it as a backup. You will be happy with the unit overall. Now ya need a chip for it!

the highest mine has been is 29.49 but seems acurate as far as the storm warning go and the falling or rising