Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanger29

Green Prairie/Fish Lake

6 posts in this topic

Green Prairie/Fish Lake I'm wondering if anyone's ever heard of this lake? It's located between Little Falls and Randall. There used to be a resort there, I'm trying to track it down and see if it's still there or even if any resorts exist?

The resort used to be called the Cove Resort. It is still there and is called P&L Lakeside Resort on the west end. Look in a little falls area phone directory if you need the number. I have fished the lake a few times in the past couple years. I have not been out there this year at all but I have heard that it has been slow. The lake does get alot of pressure.

Yeah, now I remember 'The Cove'. Cool, thanks for your help!

I fished that lake as a kid every year. Had a good time then. Was thinking of maybe going back sometime soon and checking it out. I remember bass, sunnies, pike, perch, & even occasional dogfish. Does the lake hold any eyes?

P&L is correct it is on the south end of the lake. turn sign off hiway 115 between camp riply and randall.

Lake is not fished all that heavy and has decent numbers of eyes. every so often the bluggill are pretty good. 3 to a pound or so.

No kidding there are eyes there? I spent about 10 years in a row on that lake as a kid. Might have to check it out this spring. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it!