• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

portable shack parts

With the recent cold snaps the windows on my portable Eskimo shack have cracked and it's cold. Has anyone had to replace these windows or know where to get them?

My dads windows also cracked. This happened a few years ago. His was nothing major, only about an inch long and so far he hasn't needed to replace it yet. I think the only way your gonna be able to get the exact window is to order it throught Eskimo.

I would call Eskimo. My dad replaced his windows in his Otter and went through them. Not uncommon at all. Good luck.

labman, I got the email from you forwarding me to this link. Your post count looks like you are "newer" to the site. I would post the info on here, but can't cause it will get removed, so you'll have to email me direct.