Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerhico

KR7?!?!?!

4 posts in this topic

hey I just started ice fishing around here about a year ago. Whats this KR7 place I keep reading about?? Is it worth making a trip out to? Is it out by Byron??

Go straight west from on 19th st nw past cinamagic cross co rd 104 there is a parking lot to the right. There use to be some big perch but they have been thined out. Its a fun place to catch alot of fish........

I agree with Tipup on the great place to catch fish. Small fish, but great numbers. If I am taking my 4yo boy that is a place we would go. As for me, I think you would be better off trying Chester or the Zumbro.

small jig with a waxie and it is as fast as you can get the hook down but size is very small have caught a few average size fish but you have to sort threw at least 100 fish first