Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pyrex

???pictures????

3 posts in this topic

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get my picture on this and the directions arent helping me, can anyone tell me how its done??

Hi Pyrex.

There is an excellent post in the photo sharing forum on how to post pictures. I cut and pasted it here for you. If you go to the photo sharing forum you can run a test. Good luck. Let me know if you need more help. To be honest, I'm the moderator of this forum and I needed some help getting my avitar posted.

Hey all:

Images should be no more than 800 pixels on the long side. Horizontals wider than that will force some members with smaller computer screens (also depending on how screen resolution is set) to have to scroll back and forth to see the whole image, which sort of destroys the point of the pic, since seeing the whole image all at once on the screen has the best impact.

First, upload the images from your computer to a free online photo hosting site such as Photobucket. I'll use PB as an example throughout simply because that's the one I use.

When your images are uploaded and your gallery is in view, open a second window on your computer and go to the HSO/FM page you want to post on. Click to start a new post.

Then go back to your Photobucket window. Under each image, you'll see several lines of code. Click on the bottom line, highlight and copy it.

Then come back to the window with your HSO/FM post and paste it into the post.

You're good to go.

please elaborate where you are getting hung up. Have you visited the photo sharing forum?