Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyle Sandberg

It's been awhile...

7 posts in this topic

So, do you need an extension yet? grin.gif

Nope a reducution will work ;-). Actually I just put the extension on with the house blocked up and using a mini mate to keep the slop in the hole I needed a few more inces to get the job done.

Better start packing them. Bemidji was reporting -80 degrees wind chill. I have no idea what it was on URL today. Brisk? grin.gif

Starting to see 22 to 24 inches of ice most places.

hey Kelly were you on the lake today I just got back after checking a couple crazy buddys I took the old alpine and bounced over some 3' drifts it's extreme out there.

Well, the first spot had 23", the second by the breaker had 34"... so if you like to fish by the breakers, bring it. This was sat 1-27

i was wondering when this question was goin to be asked again. your right it has been awhile. i have been gettin ready for slab fest. packin stuff slowly. and just grabbed it and added it to the gear. cant wait for slab fest!

iceman

Spent most of the day out there slimey. \:\( Except for one break to get towed back to shore to change trucks when one truck lost it's tranny. cry.gif Nasty!!!!!