Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RUBI_RIDER

Google Earth

5 posts in this topic

I was just wondering how many of you have downloaded Googe Earth. I was thinking it would be nice for some of the subscribers to post placemarks at points of interest on LOW there. Not specific coordinates as such but general areas so people such as myself who don't live in the area have an idea of where some of the locations in these posts are. I hear references to many places but have no idea where they are. Kind of nice to put a place with a name. Any thoughts? Google Earth download page

I'll bump up an old 'historical' and rambling piece I put together way back in the fall of 2001 for you Rubi Rider.

very good idea. I'm in the same boat following along on the reports of another lake I've never fished before. I'll be going late Feb. no idea what some of "slang" names the locals there have for some of these spots. If they're secrets - fine. But just general area would be fantastic.

sound like a good idea

Thanks Fisky, that is an excellent piece!