• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Going to head out this weekend with at least one brother in law. Normally we hit ML as it is central to where people live but the reports from there are so slow that we are looking else where.

Has there been any action on Little Boy or Woman for walleyes or perch? Maybe Wabado for crappies? We are not picky. My brother in law claims his wife caught him fishing in the toilet bowl so it is time to get out on the ice!

If the shacks are still on wabedo,thats were I would go.If not familiar with the area,do a drive by some of the lakes.Sometimes you can catch the same amount in the toilet.

where does everyone fish for walleyes on woman during the hard water season, my uncles owns pine ridge resort on girl and ill be up there for some fishing in a couple of weeks. thanks for any info.

iceman

As I started this topic I thought I should report back although it might not be best forum location.

We ended up stopping at Bay Lake instead of heading the rest of the way to Longville area. Fishing was very slow during the day with a couple of bass, tiny northerns and one perch. Mid afternoon we picked up one crappie in deep water so we all moved out there and watched our bobbers do nothing for a couple of hours. We spent a lot of time discussing a move to a different lake but could not come up with an option that motivated us. Moved back in shallower about 4pm, picked up a couple more northerns and 1 more bass. Then at about 5:30 the crappies suddenly appeared and action was very fast for about an hour and then done. We ended up with 20 crappies for three guys with good to very good sizes and only one too small. All in all alot better day than fishing in the toilet bowl!

Phred52, My bil had been off the ice so long he claimed his wife had caught him fishing in the toilet.