• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FLASHERS

You're not missing out on anything. The only problem I have with navigator175's statement is that the FL-18 is more comparable to the LX-3tc than a LX-5 featurewise.

I'v got a question. I have a puck transducer that mounts on the trolling moter for my vex. Can that puck be used as a through hull transducer. My lowarnce died on me and i cant afford a new one right now. Rather bothersome to put trolling moter down everytime you want to know the depth at a new location

THe puck can be used a s a through hull. You can either mount it with epoxy, or......mount it as close to the transom as possible and add a little water in the well so the face of the puck stays covered, as long as there is a solid medium (water) the transducer signals will go through the hull. I do this with rental boats where I use a suction cup mount and mount it inside the transom. Works great when in those remote resorts...