Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barebackjack

Last Weekend

2 posts in this topic

I arrived Thursday night late about 11:00 at night and missed the bite, Jigglestick and his son had a hot bite earlier after placing one of the houses out where he has been itching to go all winter, if Im not mistake they iced 8 eyes in just under an hours time. Me and the girlfriend fished till about 2:00 in the morning without much success and called it a night. Awoke at 7:00 on Friday morning to a rattle wheel and the action didnt stop till sometime after 9:00 Friday evening. Saturdays little change of weather with the warming cuts my story short much as it sounds was the case most everywhere else. I did catch one 21" that was immediately released, that was Friday night. All in all we ended up keeping 7 eyes and 10 perch, definetely some of the better fishing I have experienced in some years.

000_0058.jpg

000_0063.jpg

Oh yeah and here was my donation to the lake which I retrieved shortly thereafter, not sure if thats a good thing or bad.....

000_0068.jpg

Nice ones! That early morning bite is fun, isn't it? I prefer to sleep in but my party did well both mornings two weekends (the real cold one) ago. The eyes hit nice once the sun was up.