• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sillosock decoys

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

I have used them and I personally think they are a great decoy. We have a few in our snow goose aresenal!

My friend owns several hundreds of sillosock decoys and I've used them in our hunts the past couple years. High winds to little wind, these work well. I give them a thumbs up. The only downside of these is they will collect water on a rainy day and you need to drain them or they don't work very well.

I know a couple of guys that swear by them. I guess the key to them is the fact that they look the same with 20+ mph winds down to 0mph winds. Unlike the regular wind socks that can mess up a hunt with little wind, these help!

They are the real deal......we added around 200 this year....I think we are set for decoys.......

Our crew goes to Saskatchewan every other year. We started way back in the day with Texas rags. We would all wear white and lay in the spread. We now have been useing sillos for two years with layout blinds AND an e-caller we made and absolutely smoke the snows. What a gas. I don't use photo bucket, but if someone wants I can pm them pictures of the last years hunt with the sillo's showing in the background. I am not affiliated, just believe in the product. BC

We go to Manitoba every year and need to upgrade the snow spread. So far, I haven't hear anything negative about Sillos. They are relatively inexpensive and easy to haul, which make them even more attractive.