Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dtheis

Prairie lake

7 posts in this topic

does anyone know about ice conditions here was up around new years and couldnt get out of our bay snowmobile would boge down and would get stuck in slush. just wondering if you can move around easier on the lake and how much snow is up there? thanks

I was woundering the same. I was out this weekend on Boulder,and Fish. No slush,and could drive about anywhere I wanted.I would think the slush is gone by know. But maybe we will get the awnser here!!Would like to try it too.But hate to drive down and not be able to get on.

I fished several lakes in the area 18 inches of ice or more and did not find any slush. Good luck out there.

have you fished this lake recently? anything going on?

I have not been up in that area in a while. Some of the lakes have been doing well and some are extreamly slow. Good luck i wish i could help you out a little more.

No problem on the lake have fished the last couple of days. With a mixed bag of some slabs. Fished out by the small island in 28'FOW. It seemed the bite realy slowed down in early afternoon. Red glows with tiny minnows>>later the load

have you ever fished near the big island in about the same feet of water? this is where i useally fish with some luck. Do you know what the people with all the pernaments catch? i assume crappies too?