• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Beebe Lake Contest this saturday

Is anyone here going to the contest. I missed it last year, but I saw afterwards where it was held. It was right off the launch, does anyone know where they may set it up this year.

I went out to beebe last week and I stopped in a gas station to get a tin.. The lady working said they already had it? Not sure if this is reliable information, just passing on the word I heard

you're correct jeepguy. i looked it up and it's the 2nd. she must be smokin some good stuff!! haha

Do you know what part of the lake it'll be on for sure? I have our house on the SE end of the island out a ways. I am wondering if I'll have any trouble getting out there on Saturday.

How busy is the access during the contest? Is there a problem getting on/off? I could use the farmers pay access if need be.

you shouldn't have a problem using the access during the tourny because most participants drive on to the lake. If you head east out of the access you should be fine.

my dad just won 4 tickets so i guess i'll be fishing there on saturday. i have no idea how to fish that lake or what kind of structure there is.

i was out there. a total of 4 fish were weighed in. biggest was a .23 lbs sunfish. i caught nothing but my friend caught a perch. it was a disapointing day all together.

Was that you guys hooting and hollering in the nw corner when someone caught a perch? I was marking fish but no takers \:\( my father inlaw missed one that took his minnow down. Maybe next year

4 sunnies weighed in total? Weak performance.. It was on the east side of the island wasn't it? I didn't bother comin out when I heard first prize was only $100