Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mngoosehunter

Can anyone help me out?

5 posts in this topic

Ill be heading up feb 8th through the 10th and havent been to lake of the woods since new years of 2000 and was wondering if anyone could point me in a general direction to where i could find some walleyes and sauger. I know 30-32 feet of water would be the best bet. would you recommend farther out. My boss was 9 miles out and got quite a few walleyes and sauger. Thanks for any help at all.

Without knowing the area you are fising it is tougher to give

you much info but the deeper water has been pretty good. The

further you can get away from everyone else the better. Try to

find someplace quiet.

Have fun and good luck

my buddies just got back from zipple bay.they did great in 32 ft lots of small 1's to keep them busy till the nicer 1's came in.and they were away from every 1.

Yes Zippel is great and they have a lot of there houses out off Hot Spot road to the East. You could try that. The word was they were doing great.

Thanks I appreciate the advice...Yeah i will definately stay away from groups. I dont like fishing with other "cities" out there its not as fun to me. I guess all we can do is try it out and hope luck is on our said that weekend