Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobMac

Rebecca not a waste of time

13 posts in this topic

Checked out Rebecca in Rockford. Not a waste of time. Caught limit on crappies. We did throw alot of small ones back though. Their thick in there.

Yea their thick....at 6-7". Be honest Bobmac, not one single fish you kept was even 9" long....come on tell the truth??

Yup your right not a one,

Thank you. In other words its a waste of time!!

Nope. I caught decent edible fish. I'm not out to catch record fish. I'm happy with the keepers. Not everybody is a pro fisherman like you.

True not everyone is a pro like me....but most guys don't consider 7" crappies decent edible fish is all im saying. Anyway its cool we get this post all to ourselves!

fishersofmen is far from a pro.... haha. But yes, as he stated, 7 and 8 inch crappies aren't going in my bucket. Whether they're thick or not, it's not worth my time filletin them up. 9" are good eaters, but I still don't like keepin' those, 10" plus is ideal

GemNeye im gonna pin you down and make you say "fishersofmen is a pro"........Lol

A crappie under 9" never goes in my pail. You hardly get any meat on anything under that anyway...throw em' back and let them grow's what I say.

well I neber said they were all small.In fact the majority were 8" or better. I don't fish with slanted eyes

Come on guys, thats enough. I know fisherman don't always tell the truth, and thats fine. If he kept those crappies, good job on catching them. Ask yourself this question. Would you have rahtered've had him keep 10 12" crappies or 10 8" crappies. Ponder that.

Bob, I'm glad you were able to get on top of fish. Let people think there are small guys in there and keep the lake to your self.

K-dawg, thank you for posting what I was thinking. As long as a guy gets on some fish and gets a good meal out of it so be it.

Sounds like Kdawg and eyebjim are meeting up over at rebecca right now........Not. grin.gif