Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
huntingmaxima

Moose Hunt

huntingmaxima

MOOSEHUNT020.jpg

Just having my daughter show me how to post pics and this is one that i choose. It was my Oct '08 hunt in Gilliam Manitoba.

gatorhunter

Who did you hunt with? Hatley's?

huntingmaxima

Fox River outfitters. One of the best hunt that i have ever been on.

jkcmj

Nice Moose. What does a moose hunt with them cost?

sticknstring

Nice bull - looks like a dandy to your left as well.

huntingmaxima

mine was a 51" and my buddy's was a 54"

The hunt was $5500 Included everything but getting there. We had 4 guys go together so we drove there. I would say home to home was less than $6000. All four of us got our moose. You can shoot anything but we all shot bulls. There was oone guy from MI. on this hunt had 4 chances under 100yrds and blew them all. The owner finally said he was done and not to come back. So, in all we were 7 for 8, 7day hunt. Great outfitter. YOu cruise the rivers in the boat, very easy hunt.

ChompChomp_YANK

huntingmaxima -- sounds like you had a great hunt !!, if poss. could you get me some info. for your outfitter. I need to get the fire started or else i will never go. I dont personally know anybody that has went moose hunting recently so i am looking for some GOOD outfitters. Finding the right outfitter ( one you can trust ) is 1/2 the battle. If poss. you could e-mail info to me at garynmarti@msn.com thanks gary

sticknstring

Do they take archery hunters?

huntingmaxima

ccyank, I will get you guys all the info tommorrow and i will post it. I will have to get it out of my file cabinet.

sticknstring,

We had one bow hunter with this year but after the second day he went to his rifle. the way they hunt it would be hard to bow hunt. I am also a bowhunter so take my word for it. I know of a real good moose bow hunt in alberta if you are interested left me know

JohnD

I'd like to hear about the Alberta moose hunt if you want to share, thats on my to do list

sticknstring

Never too early to write Moose Hunt on the ol change jar... I'd be interested in the Alberta outfit. Who know's how long before I get drawn for MN...

huntingmaxima

OK this is the hunt that my brother shot a small bull on 2 yrs ago. (archery)Tell him Dave and Jeff from MN told you

NORTHERN MONARHS

ASHLEY MAERZ

290 CORNETT DR

RED DEER,ALBERTA TYP 243

Rifle Hunt

Fox River ooutfitters

randy naismith sr

box 464

gilliam mb

rob olo

# 204 652 6441

204 679 1141 cell

once again tell him dave and jeff told you. this is the hunt that we went 4 for 4. mine is th one in the pic

ChompChomp_YANK

Thanks h-max

sticknstring

Thank you sir.