Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigbritt

horshoe driving?

2 posts in this topic

minus the meth hole of course, how is the ice coming along for vehicles???

oops, wrong forum! blush.gif

Methhole?????

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JBMasterAngler
      That would be unfortunate if it was shut down. But I wouldn't blame the property owners if they did, as I wouldn't like my property getting trashed either. My oldest daughter, and son, both caught their first rainbow trout out of there 2 years ago, and it's always a must stop on our way to Grand Marais. How is it possible that the river itself is private property?
    • jwmiller33
      For anyone that's interested, the docks were not in on the east side of Island as of Saturday. It was nice to see the lake a little higher than it normally is this time of year but the water was still way too cold for much crappie action - at least where I was fishing. Lots of logs and debris floating around in the middle of the lake so pay attention out there!
    • cabsav
      thanks everyone for the input, we have decided to drive and take our own kayaks for the convenience. plus we can carry more tackle.
    • smurfy
      Thanks. So it hasn't changed much then. Still might go give it a whirl!
    • live4chrome
      If you haven't read it yet, a couple of slobs are about to ruin it for the rest of us. Pick up your garbage and respect private property. The land owners who allow access to the lower sucker river are about to shut it down because they are so fed up with it. http://minnesotasteelheader.blogspot.com