Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobMac

Lake Rebecca by Rockford

7 posts in this topic

Is there anybody out there that fishes or has fished Lake Rebbeca by rockford? It will be my first time on this lake I need to know best access and best spots.

The easiest access would be from the dirt road that runs along the east side, a map should show it. Dont think you can drive out though due to gas motor restrictions but not sure. Heard of some nice gills in there, there are also some eyes, but no pike because it is a managed musky egg-stripping lake.

Yeah - Rebecca is always good for a summer musky bite. Seems like every few years a musky sneaks into the swim area and nabs a kid...

You might want to check the regulations. I think rebecca use to have a no winter fishing clause.

I dont think there is anymore if there was, I have fished there several times in the last few years and also seen a few people out there, never had problems, but who knows its possible.

From what I've seen of this lake in years past, it has some numbers of crappie w/o much size, bluegills size is not much to speak of either. The NW bay stacks w/ crappies in the spring and gets fished hard. Lake is aerated in winter.

Little known fact: this lake is where "Grumpy Old Men" was filmed. Good luck finding Catfish Hunter.

THE GREEN HORNET!!!