Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GotOne

Computer question

10 posts in this topic

When someone emails me a picture and try to forward it to someone the picture does not show up....only the text shows. I am sending it on aol and I have Trend Security Pro. Thanks

Not sure about AOL, never had anything good to say about them. Have you tried using a program like outlook express and setup your AOL account in that. That's pretty much what I use and don't have any problems.

Thanks for getting back to me. I have my business on aol, have to keep it.

I don’t know anything about AOL. Have you tried to copy the picture and paste it in a new email to the recipient?

Or save the picture from the first email and attach it to a new one.

Are you forwarding it with attachments or without. You can forward and email two different ways. Also, try to send it to yourself. If you get the image then you at least know that it is being sent with the email.

Used to be that AOL did not use POP3 and because of that you could not use Outlook express. It may have change in the last couple of years. AOL used to have an awsome online helpline and they would walk you through any problem and get it fixed ASAP.

Thanks all. As you can tell, I'm not a computer person. When I open the original email, the picture is there. These are the one's that don't include the picture when I forward them. Attachments work fine. I can't copy and paste, it will not let me. Can't save to Word, or at least I don't know how.

To open in word, save the file to your hard drive(right click and select save, just make sure you know where you are saving it) and then open a new word document and go to insert on the menu bar and then to insert picture then from file, then navigate to where you saved the file, select and click insert and you are in business.

Saved to word and now can forward. Thanks again for all your help. I have too many good emails with photos that I need to share:).