Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
katofishingguy

Circle Lake?

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of this lake my son has heard of friends fishing there but I have no idea where it is.

It's East of Montgomery I believe. I know somebody that I work with that's fished it. I couldn't tell you exactly where though.

~piker

Yes it is east of Montgomery about 10 or so miles on Rice County Rd 1. The town is called Millersburg. The North side public access is

down a gravel(used to be) road that is just to the West of Millersburg & is on the South side of the road.

Circle Lake is a great spring and fall procucer, summer gets thick algea bloom. Watch out for the springs in the winter and the areator on the west side, be sure to talk with someone on the ice or bait shop before going out, ice can vary in the channel because of the springs.

You can send me an e-mail.

info@tightlinesguiding.com

Thanks for all your responses T.O. you have mail