Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
late night

The night before.....

4 posts in this topic

I went out fishing tonight to tune in my jigging skills for the big contest tommorow! I ran into maybe the best walleye fishing of my life! What a blast! They were not the biggest fish in the world but they were bitting. Lots of 12-13 inchers. It was a good reminder of why I love ice fishing so much.

Here is a tip. They were loving the JB red glow varmit.

Good luck tommorow. I will be the guy holding keys to a new F-150 at about 3:15 pm.

Great report Late Night, The bite the last two evenings has been just awesome. The cold front slowed them down a little but once the temps turned the other direction the bite turned on big time. I can't believe some of the reports we were hearing. Outstanding!!! Good Luck tomorrow!

Jason Erlandson

Fished last night and ended up with 15 walleyes, betwen 2:30 and 5:30pm. Lost a BIG one at the hole, it straightened the hook on my jig cry.gif That one bit on a 4" rainbow.

Wouldn't you know it the fish are biting, it's warmin up, and I have been home the past 5 days with a stinking sinus infection.. Doc said stay home until I feel better and the antibiotics kick in.. :o(

Can't be out today to fish the extravaganza...real bummer! With the stable weather some really nice fish should be caught...

I hope you guys do well!

Joel