• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Did you get the R Tec Frabill house? My dad said you were back in there after you left the other day. Just curious- if you did, do you like it?

I have not purchased one yet.I am going to make a trip to canvas craft next week and check theirs out.Either way i will have one by next weekend.I have been been to gander about 3 times sitting in the frabill,i really like that house.

My dad got his StrikeLite $100 off, he loves mine- maybe now I can get mine back \:\/

Funny thing is he got it monday and told me today he hasn't even opened the box yet, and probably won't this season- so maybe I won't get mine back \:D

BTW- hows the bite on Hall? Going out tomorrow, just don't know where yet. Was thinking of trying for some sunnies by Bird bridge

I would think he would be excited to try out his new toy.Bet you can`t wait to try out the marcum.Just don`t let your dad try out the marcum.You may not see it again till next ice season. crazy.gif

Haven`t been out on hall lately.Went down to south silver on friday.Only caught a couple crappies.Water is very clear down there.Can see pretty good in 21 foot with the cam.I am going to go to fox lake today and give it a try.It will be my first time out there this year.To many lakes around here and not enough time to check them all out.