Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michaelpettersen82

How deep.........

4 posts in this topic

I was just wondering how deep everyone is fishing.We have been in 18'for the last 3-4 weekends.We moved the house this week to 27'.Just wondering what depths seem too be producing active fish. Anyone and everyone lets hear how deep everyone is and how you're doing. Oh and by the way in 18' we caught 1 10" walter, and about 3 dozen 5 in. perch, using everything u can think of, even had a buddy up there 2 weeks ago that made his own strucure on a string out of raw materials from a lawn and gardening store(looked pretty good too) and that didn't bring us any thing besides alot of those small perch. Anyones response is appreciated

i've always been told 90% of the fish are in 10% of the water on a lake. Find the 10% and you should be good. Sorry I wasn't more help but when the bites tough around the whole lake you really need to be mobile and find the fish.

Ive been fishing 18 to 30 feet.

We were up on the 29th and found fish in 23-24'. Mostly perch. 1 maybe two walleyes on but not caught. i know that was a while ago, but we have had pretty good luck in that spot (SW)