Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alex1

paul waldowski

5 posts in this topic

Hey Paul, hows the fishing around you? My group didn't make it up last weekend last weekend with the temps being we're staying in our portables. we are planning on coming up tomorrow being to your place at about 7:00 or 7:30. Whats the latest fishing report from your groups?

See you in the morning, unless your not going to be around.

Alex,

The report from last weekend was a tough bite. Be glad that you didn't come up, -34 Saturday a.m. and -35 Sunday a.m. NO!!! That is not factoring in windchill.

I will be in the office by 7:00 a.m. Hope to see you then.

I stayed in one of Appeldorns portables this past weekend. Service was excellent, can't complain at all on that regards...fishing on the other hand was TERRIBLE! 4 of us pulled up NOTHING...we had a total of 4 bites the entire weekend (Friday afternoon 1:30 to Sunday morning 8:30).

Would definately stay in Appeldorns portables again. Very pleased with the house. Thanks Paul.

It was cold but it was still fun to be out and trying with the wife. All we could get to go was a few small perch. The eyes would not even look at our baits. They were just passing through. Did end up catching and releasing a pike, that was fun.

....................is the man!!!