• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone know how they're doing on Shagawa? I'm heading up with my dad tomorrow night and we're going to spend the weekend fishing. We know where we're going so no tips needed, just curious on how your luck has been and what we can expect.

last time i was there it was slow...i talked to some guys near by and the said the same..they got 3 8inchers..not so good..the time before that i was out and had lots of action in about 20fow..but they were all small...there are good ones out there..just got to find them.

mike

The weekend ended up exactly how you said. It was a slow constant fishing trip but everything was very small. Not a keeper in the bunch. Thank god for the Ely Steak House though or we would have starved!!!

tbreuhl,

We were out there twice, once near the crowds on a point, did a bunch of little ones, we moved out to the middle of nowhere near the Lodge and managed a few small ones and one 20" keeper, man did that taste great!

Good luck next time

=-)

Originally Posted By: tbreuhl
Thank god for the Ely Steak House though or we would have starved!!!

The Bucky Burger is a cure all for your fishing woes grin.gif

I always liked the "Designer Burger" at the Hideaway when I am out fishing Birch Lake. Haven't made it down there yet this year.