Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lucy1205

giants

6 posts in this topic

i once posted on hear that the vikings were the 3rd worst team in the league, The ravens and the giants being the worst. Shows what i know. The ravens almost beat the pats, and the giants are in the supper bowl. WOW.

The Giants have been playing pretty good. Hopefully they can pull off the upset. cool.gif.....probably not though. \:\(

the giants are a funny team they are either REALLY good or REALLY bad, lately they have been good, and last time playing the pats they barely lost, i think the pats will trounce them but it will be a interesting game

I hope they make a good game of it. I'm actually going for the Pats, I have a lot of respect for Brady and to be honest I think it would be cool to see Moss get a ring. I know I'll get bashed for that, but I loved when he was here and I'm glad he's got a good QB again.

Actually, I can't stand Moss. But he really never has had a "good" QB until he got hooked-up with Brady - he made Culpepper, until Culpepper got hurt. Moss is a great talent but a cancer if something doesn't go his way. As far as the Super Bowl, the Giants will consider it a moral victory if they are only down by 14 at half. I hope the Giants give them a run!!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Moss get a ring. I still want giants to win though.