• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rochester sports show

is anyone heading or has been to the rochester sports show? it is this friday-sunday. i have not been there my self and was wondering what it was like? it might be a good time to see the new boats for the season, and start dropping hints to the one we love about how much more we could love them in a new boat!

Rochester Sports & Vacation Show

Mayo Civic Center

Friday, January 25, 2008, 1:00pm-9:00pm

Saturday, January 26, 2008, 10:00am-8:00pm

Sunday, January 27, 2008, 10:00am-4:00pm

I am planning on going tomorrow afternoon for a little bit, I have been to it once before, it is fun to look and dream! Some good booths for resorts as well.

Definately worth going if you are window shopping, dreaming or need a place to chase the winter blues away from your kids.

The seminars they have are nice and informational, especially the dog training one with Jason Dommeyer, but they seem to have a lot more seminars a few years ago as compared to now.

Admission is about $6, 12 and under-free, I believe. I bit pricey in my book considering what they got/offer. But my kid love to go and check out all the boats and campers and then tries to help me persuade his mother that we need it when we get home... :-)

Hey all,

Had to go out the Sport and Vacation Show this afternoon and shoot video of it for future commercial/promotion use. Got a chance to look around a bit between camera setups.

Looks to be a good show, IMO

In fact KTTC did a live shot for their 6 pm news there tonight. Randy B was talking to the guy who is pitching the new small lightweight airplanes that you can buy for 100k and do't need an aviation license to fly it. I also saw there a motorized snowboard that looked kinda fun to tool around in and a few other booths I wouldn't mind looking into further.

Still would like to see more on the seminar list but the managing whitetails on small acres looked very interesting!