Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phill Aldahl

Fishing Friday

6 posts in this topic

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to do some fishing tomorrow morning. I haven't been out since first ice, due to winter break, although I fished almost everyday in Wisconsin. I am thinking about hitting a few previous hot spots on Washington that are usually away from the crowds, or if someone wants to go and has a better idea respond on here or my email is phillburg@hotmail.com.

It is suppose to be 20 degrees tomorrow \:\)

I'll likley be on tonka but I was considering washington also...

Phil I talked to Zano and he said you were having auger issues. I will be going out tomorrow morning if you guys want to go with. I wont have room in the house for both of you, but it will be warmer tomorrow anyway. Not sure where I am going yet, I want to give Frances another shot. I think the bite(bigger fish) out there might be later at night tho, judging by my last trip there.

Yeah, I would be down to go, just let me know when you are going to go. I have never been to Frances so I don't know where to go maybe we should just ride together. I would be able to get a shack, but I am not sure if i would even need it tomorrow anyways. Anyways, give me a call tonight and let me know 6083859964.

keep in mind there will be radar runs and obsticle course at washington tomorrow